In fulfillment of the information tasks incumbent on the controller of personal data in relation to the consumer, we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of Master Dance Academy's personal data is: Pupils' Sports Club "Master Dance", based at 48/54 Ogrodowa Street, 00-876 Warsaw, NIP 5272932849 REGON 386638189.
- The purpose of processing personal data is to process the online order and after-sales care contact regarding: complaints, handling of returns, acceptance of withdrawals and use of discounts assigned to the customer account and promotions.
- As a condition for the execution of an order placed via www.masterdance.academy, you must accept the terms and conditions of the Regulations and knowingly give your consent to the processing of personal data.
- The consumer in order to complete the order provides the following data:
- address of residence,
- contact phone number,
- e-mail address,
- date of birth.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the above personal data is transferred to the company operating our servers under the Personal Data Entrustment Agreement No. 53/L/08/2019 with H88 S.A., 22 Franklin Roosevelt Street, 60-829 Poznań, Poland, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital PLN 425,228.00 fully paid up.
- Personal data are stored in the ActiveNow system and on the server described in point. 5. Only persons with the appropriate processing authorization have access to them.
- The data controller to ensure the security of personal data may use the technique of pseudonymization and data encryption and also uses a minimum of two-step logging into internal systems containing personal data.
- The above data are not transferred to other third parties, however, they may be disclosed at the request and demand of authorized authorities, such as the police, the prosecutor's office, the court.
- Personal data will be processed until revocation of consent and, after such revocation, for the period of the statute of limitations for claims to and against the controller.
- Access data to internal systems containing personal data is stored in a sealed envelope in an encrypted safe.
- The competent office for complaints regarding the processing of personal data is:
- The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Supervisor, who can be contacted in writing, via snail mail to: Uczniowski Klub Sportowy "Master Dance", based at 48/54 Ogrodowa Street, 00-876 Warsaw, NIP 5272932849, REGON 386638189, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact the MDA office at e-mail: email@example.com.
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO), 2 Stawki Street , 00-193 Warsaw.
tel. 22 531 03 00 fax. 22 531 03 01
OCCC Hotline Address:
President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, Plac Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-950 Warsaw, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 801 440 220 and 22 290 89 16, open from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm